Palmares Festival will start on January 12th and it will run until March 24th.
The Palmareña Civic Association (ACP), which organized the event, declared that this year, the celebrations will offer 5 novelties:
1. Barra Imperial and Hard Rock Cafe will offer a “lounge” proposal, which, according to the organizers, will provide more comfort to visitors from all over the country.
2. For the first time, there will be 14 food trucks for everyone’s taste.
3. There will be a space for extreme sports lovers.
4. There will be a center for art and culture, which will be open every day with various proposals of renowned national artists.
5. Parrandero Festival will be held.
This is a cultural festival dedicated to social action of the University of Costa Rica-West,
declared the the organization.
In addition, Warner Vargas, ACP president, stated that they have put all their effort into providing a space for the Costa Rican family to enjoy along with the people.
The ACP reported that they counted on the support and supervision of authorities from the Ministry of Health, Public Force, Traffic Police, Red Cross, Fire Brigade and the National Animal Health Service (SENASA).