The Fire Department continues to save lives and not only people’s lives, but also animals’.
On Sunday afternoon, they rescued five puppies from a fire in San Antonio de Escazú.
In addition to the puppies, they saved a parakeet and a rabbit.
The puppies were taken care of by paramedics from the Fire Department. They had minor burns and monoxide poisoning,”
reported the institution.
We are committed to saving lives,”
they added in social networks.
The fire consumed 120 square meters of a total of 720 square meters of three houses that were compromised. The fire required two extinguishing units and an ambulance to control the flames.
Apparently, about 40 people, some children, would have lost many of their belongings.