¢ 25,029,906,960 may be used by political parties for expenses in the 2018 elections, as agreed by the Supreme Electoral Court (TSE).
This state contribution can be used to finance, among other things, propaganda, parades, operational, functional and administrative expenses, training, registration and opinion studies.
However, they will have to confirm to the TSE that they have sufficient funds to answer for the expenses that they make.
80% of these more than ¢ 3 billion of the anticipated balance may be used by parties that are nationally represented, the remaining 20% can be used by political parties with provincial reach that have nominated as legislators to the Legislative Assembly.
In addition, the same resolution establishes that in the municipal elections of 2020, the maximum amount of the state contribution will be ¢ 9,386,215,110.